Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Very First Blog

I have to admit I am slightly intimidated with the whole blog phenomena. I have put this off for a while...I just couldn't convince myself that I would be able to maintain entry after entry. Then I remembered why I decided to do this...I want to creatively express the feelings and thoughts that I am committed to getting out there. And in preparation for a family of my own I want to stay in touch with all the people I love who are spread around the world.

Still a few questions come to mind...

1) Will I write something too personal and regret it later?

2) Does anyone care that much about my life to take the time to read what I write?

3) Do I really want to spend time blogging?

Great questions I know..
These questions make me think of my dear friend Mojan who I have felt extremely inspired by. She started a blog about 5 years ago...I know 5 years of consistent posts!!! I look forward to her posts and pictures and although she lives in Haifa, Israel and I live in Milwaukee, WI I don't feel like she is very far away at all.

(By the way Moj, congratulations on your beautiful baby boy!)

No comments: