Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heartbreak in Delhi

There are things I cannot write here, I would not know how. I don't think it matters how many times you see poverty, it is never easy on the system. The injustice of some people eating well while others do not eat at all, children who play during their free time and others who look out for one another on the streets of the train station.
It is clear that Rex and I are foreigners, which is difficult for Rex who loves just being one of the people. If I could have one wish in life it would be to speak the language of all the peoples of the world... there is so much I want to know about the people I meet. I dream about being able to run up to someone and ask them about their life or sit next to the children who are homeless to play and laugh with them.

No comments: