Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Alteration of the Soul

It's true, my Life has not been the same since returning. I have always been a weepy person. I don't want to say emotional, because I wouldn't call myself moody, but let's just say I am sensitive. There was so much that occurred in such a short time and my heart felt so expanded during this trip, letting everything in. I expereinced being so deeply touched everyday and that sense of being "moved" has stayed with me in a new way.

Rex and I are reflecting daily on our purpose in life. We always thought we would end up in the developing world and here we are 30 years old without any real plans to create a life somewhere else. So what's stopping us? We know things will be clear when it's right, but for the time being I am sharing in a new excited way, dreams of where we will go and what we will be doing.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Chels,

I am so moved by your pictures and your way about writing about your experiences. I think that you are a magnificent person and you have a very old soul. The way you view the world is beautiful, and I think that if more people were as kind and thoughtful as you, we could experience a true world peace. (just sayin')

Love you!

Tash